Milk ELISA 1.0
Ridgeway Science have been manufacturing Progesterone ELISA plates for over 30 years. Our current MILK ELISA VERSION 1 has been on the market for 10+ years and has been used by countless research institutes, vets and other customers. This ELISA focuses on progesterone levels typically seen in cycling cows, with a 0-50ng/ml.
Features of the MILK ELISA 1.0
- Progesterone range of approx. 0-50ng/ml
- Low cross reactivity with other steroids and hormones so no false results.
- High throughput format with results in 1.5hrs or less.
- 1 hr incubation recommended.
- Chromogenic substrate not light sensitive.
- 96 wells allowing large volumes of sample testing.
- Freshly prepared milk standards available with 3 month shelf life for direct sample comparison.
- Long established assay, cited in many research papers.
- Top of the range monoclonal antibody with high affinity for progesterone.
- No dilution of samples, can apply straight onto assay.
- 10ul sample size
- Use for both natural and synthetic progesterone
- Can be read at 405nm, 550 or 570nm with differing substrates (available at request). Best results found at 550nm.
Milk ELISA 1.0 Price list:
|550/570nm Milk ELISA||£100|
|405nm Milk ELISA||£105|
|Bovine milk standards||£40|